This toolkit is the second tool developed in the frame of the CEYOU project. Its aim is to support young people and youth organisations in developing and implementing training programmes, activities and events in the field of Circular Economy.
• Basic theoretical knowledge on the concept of Circular
• Recommendations on accessible eco-friendly habits to start your own circular journey and lead by example.
• Resources and contacts to share with participants when organising and event on Circular Economy
• Advice on non-formal education and how to facilitate an inclusive event
• Templates for training programmes
• Ideas of non-formal activities on Circular Economy